$700,000

000 Cr 285

Ezzell TX, 77964

Description

Located north of Edna, Texas, and just south of Ezzell, this great hunting ranch is accessed by Gandy Bend Road (CR 285). The property is loaded with wildlife, including whitetail deer, turkey & hogs. 85% of the property is in Lavaca County and the other 15% is located in Jackson County. Ranch terrain is level and mostly wooded with various types of oak trees including post oak and live oak trees.. Fencing around the property is brand new and fence lines are clean. The property has several trails that provide access through the ranch. The ranch has two ponds with open pasture surrounding the ponds. Improvements on the ranch include 3 feeders and 3 blinds. The ranch is very secluded located down a long all-weather gravel easement road. The property is surrounded by large ranches on three sides and a 260 acre high fence ranch on the north side. Partial mineral interest is negotiable.

Details

MLS#403341
Listing TypeFor Sale
Sub-TypeResale
StatusActive
Days On Site214

Features

Acreage155.91
Loading Form
Loading Form
Area Information
StateTX
CountyLavaca
CityEzzell
Zip Code77964
Listing VS Median (in 77964)
Price:
$700,000
low | high
Med:
$380,000
95.714285714286% of Average
On Site:
214
low | high
Med:
164
100% of Average
Listing Updated: 09/27/2020
Billy Murphy LogoMLS Number: 403341
Listing Provided By:
Billy Murphy  of  Coldwell Banker - Ron Brown Co
MLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Four Rivers Association of Realtors/ Central Texas MLS